The rotating, level access shower tray safeguarding independent showering and person centred care.
- Safeguards independent showering for users with restricted mobility who wish to shower themselves.
- Tray rotation reduces physical demands on the user and promotes single carer handling enabling effective full body cleansing.
- Spend to save solution supports independent showering by reducing the need for carer assistance.
- Care Act compliant. Supports the users well-being and dignity and lessens the risk of carer related lifting injuries.
- Space saving - requires no turning circle within the bathroom.
- Standard tray has a flat top surface for tiling down onto, or coved tray has tiling upstandswhich will accommodate wallboards or wall tiles.
- Flat, anti-slip surface for an assured underfoot grip, unlike a wetroom which is sloped.
- Easy to install, maintenance free and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
- Trays not handed.
- Manufactured using reinforced glass fibre GRP construction to form a strong and consistent shower tray.
- Tested to withstand 42 Stone / 270Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person.
- Hot seam weld the vinyl sheet flooring directly onto the tray’s unique TRUESEAL2 floor edge profile, creating a perfect watertight join.
- Complies with DIN51097 Barefoot Slip Test.
- Supplied with Hepvo 1½” self sealing gravity waste, flow rate upto 35 l/m when fitted horizontally.
- Exclusively incorporating Biomaster antibacterial product protection.
- 24V DC volt motor.
- Electrical Control box IP65 rated box for bathrooms (Never install directly in the showering area).
- Tern conforms to the requirements of the EC Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC (amended by 93/68/EEC).
|Tern STANDARD -||1200x1200mm|
|Tern COVED -||1245x1245mm|